Looking to get started? You’ve come to the right place!
We hold the largest physical collection of English-language haiku in the world. We are continually adding to our Digital Library. One of our goals is to share our love of haiku poetry with you through books, videos, and other resources.
- New to haiku? Start here.
- Feature Directory is an overview of the main features on our site.
- Learn more about haiku through our Education Resources lesson pages.
- Learn about all aspects of haiku everywhere in the world, past and present, in our Haikupedia.
- Read about contemporary haiku poets in our Haiku Registry.
- Discuss haiku with other poets in The Haiku Foundation Forums.
- Join in our current Haiku Dialogue and share your poetry with us.
- Research haiku through our Haiku Resources page.
- Read our haiku research and scholarship journal Juxtapositions.
- Check the Event Calendars for haiku-themed events and submission deadlines for haiku contests and journals.
What else would you like to see on this page to introduce you to haiku? Let us know through our contact page.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]