News:

If you click the "Log In" button and get an error, use this URL to display the forum home page: https://thehaikufoundation.org/forum_sm/

Update any bookmarks you have for the forum to use this URL--not a similar URL that includes "www."
Welcome to The Haiku Foundation forum! Some features and boards are available only to registered members who are logged in. To register, click Register in the main menu below. Click Login to login. Please use a Report to Moderator link to report any problems with a board or a topic.

Main Menu

haiga

Started by Grace, May 11, 2014, 03:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grace

Is it possible to have an informal haiga forum, perhaps with people suggesting images to reply to as Don did some time ago and/or a forum to write finished haiga?
Grace

When the music plays, I hope you dance

Don Baird

Hi Grace,

Thanks so much for your inquiry.  We all appreciate your interest.  Yes!  The answer is yes.  We are theorizing/developing it now and will keep you posted.  We have simple things to do such as name it, write up its introduction, set up the board, and such things.  As soon as we have much of this put together, we will open the board.

Keep a watch for it.

Thanks again for your enthusiasm!

Don
I write haiku because they're there to be written ...

storm drain
the vertical axis
of winter

Grace

That's wonderful news Don, thank you so much.
Grace

When the music plays, I hope you dance

Don Baird

You're very welcome! Enjoy! (And, let friends of yours know)   8)

storm drain
the vertical axis
of winter

Nicole Andrews

I look forward to participating in this one!

Regards
Nicole
In small proportions
We just beauties see
And in short measures
Life may perfect be

Ben Jonson

setting fire to the landscape-
http://nicolethelocalartist.wordpress.com

Don Baird

storm drain
the vertical axis
of winter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk