News:

If you click the "Log In" button and get an error, use this URL to display the forum home page: https://thehaikufoundation.org/forum_sm/

Update any bookmarks you have for the forum to use this URL--not a similar URL that includes "www."
Welcome to The Haiku Foundation forum! Some features and boards are available only to registered members who are logged in. To register, click Register in the main menu below. Click Login to login. Please use a Report to Moderator link to report any problems with a board or a topic.

Main Menu

2013 VCBF haiku contest

Started by mizar1, September 19, 2013, 05:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mizar1

Hello,

Rebecca wanted me to post this information - I told her if she posted last years Sakura award that she won - then I would post my news. So obviously she posted. I was notified  9/18/2013 that I won the best of the US in this years VCBF - Cherry Blossom Haiku contest. I am thrilled and I can hardly believe it! 

lighting a path
for the cherry blooms
first grade teacher

Robert Michael Drouilhet

PAllen

Outstanding!

Congratulations to your success.

Best wishes,

Pallen
- from each star, a point to view -

Seanan

Julie B. K.

mizar1

PAllen, Seanan, and Julie B.K.  -   Thank you very much for your supportive comments, it means a lot to me.

Michael D.

Seaview (Marion Clarke)

Michael, Verica Zivkovic has literally just posted me the link to the winners this minute. I spotted a Robert Michael Drouillhet had won and I was just about to ask Rebecca if it was you - what wonderful news, really well done!  :) :) :)

marion

mizar1

Marion,

Thank you so much! I can hardly believe it and I am thrilled beyond measure. Rebecca has been very encouraging and excited for me as well. I told her I hoped to get an honorable mention this year because of her Sukura award she won last year - what a surprise!

Michael

saore

mizar1

Thank you Sergio - I really appreciate it.

Michael

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk