News:

If you click the "Log In" button and get an error, use this URL to display the forum home page: https://thehaikufoundation.org/forum_sm/

Update any bookmarks you have for the forum to use this URL--not a similar URL that includes "www."
Welcome to The Haiku Foundation forum! Some features and boards are available only to registered members who are logged in. To register, click Register in the main menu below. Click Login to login. Please use a Report to Moderator link to report any problems with a board or a topic.

Main Menu

Advertising Myself

Started by Jack Galmitz, November 17, 2011, 03:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Galmitz

I don't generally do something like this, but I wanted to let you all know that I have a new chapbook-The Coincidence of Stars-just published by Chris Gordon. The advertisement can be found by searching his blog-ant ant ant haiku blog=and he gives the contact information.  If I'm not mistaken this is non-profit, so as in the past I believe the cost is merely the postage.  The cover is a work of art by Chris=who is immensely talented-so the cover alone would make owning the book worthwhile.
Best,
Jack Galmitz

Don Baird

Thanks for the heads up, Jack! 
I write haiku because they're there to be written ...

storm drain
the vertical axis
of winter

Jack Galmitz

You're more than welcome, Don.
I hope I'm not being a bore by notifying you all.
Jack

John McManus

Not at all Jack. Let's face it if we don't promote ourselves who will? I for one can't wait to get my hands on your latest chapbook.

warmest,
John

Jack Galmitz

Thank you, John.
I appreciate the support and encouragement.
Best,
Jack

Nu Quang

Congratulations, Jack! These days, writers have to wear two hats-- an artist's and a promoter/marketer's hats.

Best,

Nu

Jack Galmitz

Thank you, Nu.
Really as far as I know the only cost for the book is the cost of postage, so I'm not advertising for profit, just for the book to get out there and shared with the community!
Best,
Jack

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk