News:

If you click the "Log In" button and get an error, use this URL to display the forum home page: https://thehaikufoundation.org/forum_sm/

Update any bookmarks you have for the forum to use this URL--not a similar URL that includes "www."
Welcome to The Haiku Foundation forum! Some features and boards are available only to registered members who are logged in. To register, click Register in the main menu below. Click Login to login. Please use a Report to Moderator link to report any problems with a board or a topic.

Main Menu

HAIKU 2049

Started by stv2049, June 12, 2024, 04:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stv2049

HAIKU 2049

Greetings poetry lovers! I humbly offer my HAIKU 2049 poetry collection for your consideration and criticism.

From Wednesday 6/12 through Sunday 6/16 the Kindle eBook is FREE!

I love the simple 5-7-5 of haiku. I love videogames. I also love that I was able to publish this collection through Kindle Direct Publishing and hold the paperback and hardcover copies of my book in my hands. If I can do it, so can you!

stv2049

Thank you haiku friends! Your support has catapulted HAIKU 2049 to #1 Best Selling Kindle eBook in the categories of Japanese Poetry & Haiku and Zen Buddhism!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk