News:

If you click the "Log In" button and get an error, use this URL to display the forum home page: https://thehaikufoundation.org/forum_sm/

Update any bookmarks you have for the forum to use this URL--not a similar URL that includes "www."
Welcome to The Haiku Foundation forum! Some features and boards are available only to registered members who are logged in. To register, click Register in the main menu below. Click Login to login. Please use a Report to Moderator link to report any problems with a board or a topic.

Main Menu

confluence - new haiku journal focused on innovation & community

Started by Ryland Li, May 14, 2024, 03:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryland Li

I hope you'll consider submitting to this new haiku journal. If you have questions, feel free to email me at li.ryland@gmail.com

confluence haiku journal: Call for Submissions

confluence offers haiku poets a unique opportunity to showcase a representative selection of their work and to collaborate with other poets.  Each issue of the journal will feature 1 to 2 poets and publish a representative sample (at least 15 poems) of the selected poet's work along with critical commentary by other poets. Selected poets are also invited to participate in collaborative writing activities and be published in an year-end anthology.  The editors intend to promote confluence widely in non-haiku poetry circles, so that selected poets may have their work read and appreciated by a more general readership.

Submissions open June 15, 2024 and will be accepted through July 15, 2024. confluence is edited by Ryland Shengzhi Li, Antoinette Cheung, and Aidan Castle. To learn more about the journal and to submit, please visit our website.

meghalls

Interesting idea, which I bet many will enjoy.

I'm going to assume that you will be open to cutting-edge haiku such as might be found in Heliosparrow.
We shall see.

Ryland Li

Submissions are now open until July 15. Thank you everyone for your support!

@meghalls: We are open to both cutting-edge and more traditional haiku. I hope you submit :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk