News:

If you click the "Log In" button and get an error, use this URL to display the forum home page: https://thehaikufoundation.org/forum_sm/

Update any bookmarks you have for the forum to use this URL--not a similar URL that includes "www."
Welcome to The Haiku Foundation forum! Some features and boards are available only to registered members who are logged in. To register, click Register in the main menu below. Click Login to login. Please use a Report to Moderator link to report any problems with a board or a topic.

Main Menu

Periplum: Introduction

Started by David Lanoue, November 24, 2010, 02:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Lanoue

Welcome to Periplum, an exploration of haiku around the planet in the twenty-first century.

This forum began as a blog on The Haiku Foundation website, so if you're interested in catching up with the conversation, you can go to the  Periplum blog archive and enjoy cutting-edge haiku by Keiji Minato (Japan), Petar Tchouhov (Bulgaria), Masahiro Koike (Japan), Fay Aoyagi (USA), Jean-Pierre Colleu (France), Casimiro de Brito (Portugal), Saša Važić (Serbia), Ami Tanaka (Japan), Chie Aiko (Japan), Slavko Sedlar (Serbia), Umberto Senegal (Colombia) and Tito Andrés Ramos (Bolivia).

My aim is to present recent haiku from different places, reflecting on what they are saying to me: not "the" meaning, but "a" meaning. I hope that you will share your own reflections as well.

All who participate in our discussions are expected to follow The Haiku Foundation's Code of Conduct. If you have a question or a problem with the forum, please use one of the methods described in Reporting Problems.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk