Want to make some money?
Think writing good 5-7-5 haiku is easy?
You have a chance to do both in a new contest running through the end of the month. PrintExpress (a UK printing company) challenges you to write a haiku to the popular conception of form. Here are the particulars, as brought to our attention by company spokesperson Alex Black:
Our competition has no entry fee, is open to all and the winner will receive a £100 Amazon voucher. Here are the entry details:
– The haiku has to follow the 5/7/5 syllable structure
– It has to be family friendly
– Only one entry per person
– It’s free to enter and open to all
– By entering, you retain full copyright but give us a non exclusive license to publish it on our site (as we’d like to publish some of the best entries)
The full rules and details are available on our website.
The deadline is October 31, 2016. Good luck!